San Francisco Colocation
Ns3i offers a colocation alternative. Our platform combines the control, choice and customization of a colocation or on-premises IT environment with the instant provisioning and OpEx of cloud. Our platform can reduce colocation build outs from months to minutes.
Consider using Ns3i for the following scenarios:
- Scenario 1: My business and users are based in San Francisco and my IT infrastructure must be hosted in close proximity because of latency requirements for my business applications.
- Solution: We enable you to instantly build a Colo-in-the-Cloud environment to host physical and/or virtual infrastructure. You can access your environment using an IPSec VPN, WAN or Metro Ethernet connection.
- Scenario 2: My business is not based in San Francisco but my IT infrastructure needs to be hosted in San Francisco:
- Solution: Ns3i can significantly reduce the cost and time it takes to build a colocation environment in the San Francisco Bay Area. We eliminate the need to fly staff to San Francisco to build out the infrastructure. You can use our interface to provision virtual and physical infrastructure of your choice. Best of all, you get all the benefits of a traditional colocation environment, but without the responsibility of managing the physical infrastructure (Devices, PDUs, console servers, racks and cabling.)
- Physical and virtual infrastructure support
- Instant access to a wide range of technologies
- Use technologies you already know and trust
- Console and IPMI access to all devices
- Dynamically customize your environment
- Affordable monthly pricing
- Instant provisioning
- Power management
- Metered power
- Custom network topologies
- Bring your own software license
Schedule a virtual tour.